Before going ahead, browse around for a few minutes and discover how many sites are there, which are looking very old and outmoded. It's an apparent fact that all websites need continuous improvement. In this highly competitive zone, you will have to keep up with the time and in order to bring in targeted traffic to web pages and to create a better impression, website redesigning is not important, it's a necessary part of the business of web development. Let me ask you one thing, which site would you prefer, a site with lot of information which has not been updated from the last one year or a website with a small no. of web pages but is being updated weekly. The same strategy is here with search engines. Search Engines love websites which are being updated very often. This example is only to make you aware about the importance of redesign or you can say updation of the website.
Find out yourself why redesign is necessary for your website:
- If your website contains a fresh look and has the potential to speed up with the latest technologies, then, you donot need website redesigning, but, if the answer is no, then this may the first reason why your website needs redesigning.
- Navigability may be the second reason. Find out, is your site easy to navigate through? Or, its just like confusion where users find it very difficult to navigate and to reach the information they're looking for. A good redesign helps to improve the navigability of website.
- Attention! Don't you, it's for your website. Does your website is capable to grab attention?
- What search engines prefer; only updated websites with fresh and informative content. So, this may be another reason why your site requires modification
- Look, I mean how your website is looking like? It's having some professional look or not? It's a fact that websites with a professional look are most liked by the visitors and also trusted by users.
- Speed also matters. Visitors don't like the Home Page of any website, if it makes them to wait. They'll easily skip that so-called Home Page and will get lost. Redesigning is the only solution to increase the speed as it can limit the size of pictures, and can decrease amount of videos which results in high speed.